Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cody Bouldering IV


While the snow falls, Tanner gives the Holy Horizontal Arete (V5) a go.

We committed to the drive down to Cody to find nice occasional sun and grippy temperatures. With Tanner, Jeremy, Art, Clint, Snyder and myself working our way around the Sphinx area, we got on Coffee Skills (V6) Billings Coffee Skills (V5) Holy Horizontal Arete (V5) Nathan's Problem (V5) Mini Cave Left (V4) Toadstool V3) Holy Horizontals (V3) Terrible Twos (V3) The Sphinxter (V3) Toadstool (V1) The Sphinxter (V0) and Smiley (Vo). My first time I bouldered at the Sphinx I was with team kids and parents. Thus making today sort of was my first time really climbing in the area, and it took me a while to warm up to the problems being very eliminate in nature. I flashed my first Cody V5, but also have gotten shut down by three V3's in the past week, go figure.

No comments: